Thin Blade Slitter Scorer
Thin Blade Slitter Scorer
Product Code : 17
Brand Name : RNN- NATRAJ
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
With sincere intentions to preserve and uplift our reputation in the market, we are offering Thin Blade Slitter Scorer. The offered slitter scorers withstand all aspects of quality, prescribed by the market of the day. We provide these on numerous specifications considering, variegated demands of our respected clients. Our offered Thin Blade Slitter Scorer is acknowledged among our globally spread clients for featuring variegated attributes such as manual adjustment the width of the pressed-line and cost effectiveness.
- Minimum maintenance
- Seamless finish
- Long-lasting service
- Optimum performance
- Armored with an adjustment blade distance with all three locking systems- electric, Pneumatic and automatic.
- The blades present in our machines will sharpen after the wheel grinding process. Our thin blade cutting mechanism makes the edges of the corrugated boxes smooth.
- Creasing the paper, impress, slitting and lead paper
- An operator can choose among two kinds of patterns, which is either, the manual blade working or the automatic working process. Once you choose the blade and the necessary stop time, ensure on keeping the sharp side of the blade on the corrugated cardboard to yield a smoothly finished product..
- Thanks to their independent blade structure, these machines can switch their outputs depending on the quantity of the cardboard cutting.
- A per your intricate needs, the operator can manually adjust the width of the pressed-line.
- Expiry width: 2300mm
- Max.speed: 100pieces/min
- The blade of the slitter: 4pieces (according to user requirement)
- The wheel of the scorer : 6pair (according to user requirement)
- Min. slitting width :140mm
- Min. scorer width :30mm
- The diameter of the blade :200mm
- The thickness of the blade: 1.3mm, alloy-steel
- Motor power :4.0kw
- Pneumatic pressure : <0.4mpa
- The body size of the machine: 3100x1600x1500mm
- Weight : About 1400kg.
The cutting department:
- Thanks to our cutting technique with respect to the double rubber shaft feeding(before and after the glue axle wheelbase 325mm), helps us in pressing, molding and offers a convenient technique. These can be realized without pressing a separate plate. Chuck served after the pressure divergence process.
- Supported with a pneumatic automatic locking system, we use a top notch electric adjustment from the knife, which improves the degree of automation. Being easy to use in nature, the accurate adjustment system of such equipments not only helps in saving time and labor, but also reduces the labor intensity to a great extent.
- Using an A-graded set of tungsten alloy steel blades, helps in the he cutting process, especially since these blades are extremely sharp. Known to have a remarkable service life, such tools cut out the cardboard with a neat incision and without any fracture or burr.
- The indentation part of our equipment runs on a five point line, namely-indentation clearance synchronous adjustment. Linear appearance, not the rock burst line, easy to bend.
- The sharpening instrument comes with two kinds of pneumatic knifes one being an automatic and the other being a manual one. The edge to edge work given by each of these knives, helps in improving work efficiency to a great extent.
- Selecting domestic or imported brands of products, these gamut of appliances are known for delivering a reliable performance with every use.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- AS PER ORDER Per Day
- Delivery Time
- with in 30 Days Days
- Packaging Details
- CONTAINER LOADING
- Main Domestic Market
- All India